Friday, January 27, 2006

I'm being lazy this morning and skipping boot camp. I just like having some time to chill before work and going means I have no time to gather my thoughts (what little ones I have!). At least we'll be going to yoga tonight!

I obsess about 2 things - scrapbooking, and handbags. I got this Marc Jacobs blouse on super sale at Neiman's and I want more of his stuff, but they are so $$$!! At Sak's they had a pink bag on sale (60% off) but it was still $300. I guess not bad for a designer bag, but I need another puse like I need a hole in my head!! Still, maybe one day....

He has a new white purse out that Jessica Simpson wears - it's beautiful and only $1295. I'm sure Joe wouldn't mind - we just can't buy any more furniture for the house :) hee hee.

I guess I'll have to wait until we win the lotto...

No comments: