Thursday, February 09, 2006

Books

I got some books I ordered from Amazon last night. Love clean crisp sheets of paper in a new book! I started reading Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life. It's pretty amusing but a little different than I expected. I don't know why, but I thought it was an ordinary memoir, but she's actually got things alphabetized, like an encyclopedia. Go figure!

I also got a fertility book, recommended by my friend Claire (guess it's time to TAKE CHARGE!).

The last 2 books are photography books - Understanding Exposure and Learning to See Creatively, both by Bryan Peterson. Almost all these books were found via message boards. What did we do before the internet???

I've been more interested in reading non-fiction lately. Just got lots of ideas in my head, I guess!

No comments: