Sunday, March 26, 2006

Missed a day!

What a hectic weekend. Yesterday I was at work all day - I guess last night I assumed I had blogged in the morning. Anyways, after work I came home and tried to nap, but that usually doesn't work for me. So I surfed as well as scrapped! I got my 2005 year-in-review layout done as well as started on A&P's album.

Madonnarama was at SoBe last night so I went with Marc, Richard, Michael D., Darryl, Matt, Johnny from Dallas and Joe. The music was so fun, but of course they didn't really play her cool club mixes until I was exhausted and hot and had to go home. Darryl walked me home around 2 AM.

My phone rang this morning at 6AM so needless to say I didn't get very good sleep. After seeing patients from 8-9:30 I debated going to yoga, but my hangover told me I probably shouldn't be upside down. So I came home and worked on their album until noon, when I met Marc and Michael at little Berry Hill. More people joined and I didn't leave until 5! So nothing much got done today, but it was such a beautiful day, I didn't want to waste it inside! Unfortunately I think I got a little burned on my arms.

So I have gotten some more pages as well as planning done with their album. It's coming together pretty nicely. But I wish I had various pictures in different sizes. Oh well, I just don't have that kind of time! I like doing gift albums, though. They are fun and have an ending. I got some mini album kits from Create for less and I think I will make ones for Ann, Annie and Ree when I see them in August!

I am about to fall over from exhaustion. Tomorrow Joe comes home! Yeah! Our couch gets here! Yeah! I plan on running in the morning (too tired for boot or swat) and yoga in the evening. Over and out.

No comments: