Monday, April 16, 2007

Yesterday

was a beautiful day. After going into work briefly, Joe and I made our yummy breakfast

of eggs with veggies and steel cut oats with blueberries. Then I went to the museum with Marc and Richard.

We spent about 2 hours there, just tooling around. Marc bought me a McFlurry for a snack - can't go wrong with chocolate and soft serve!

We dropped Richie off at home and met Marc W and Joe for lunch at Mission Burrito. D met us there for a little bit. After lunch we met up with Ken, Peg, Chad, Amanda and Johnny at Onion Creek in the Heights. So we saw a little bit of everyone yesterday.

The humidity is very low these days, which is why the air feels so good. I guess we should enjoy it before summer hits us full force! I'm hoping this weather will keep up through next weekend when Bill is in town and we go to the Madonnarama at South Beach!

No comments: