Sunday, January 29, 2006

Yoga today! I love going to Sunday morning class and then to BerryHill for lunch with any number of our friends. Many times this leads to whole afternoons lost, but what else are you going to do on an Sunday?

Today I went to Highland Park with D and Pete, who just bought a new condo - woo hoo! Joseph, a cool shoe store, was having a big sale, so I bought a pair of chocolate brown velvet Marc Jacobs flats. They are too cute! And will be even cuter when my feet are more matching! I also got this scent diffuser from West Elm. It was kind of a pain to set up, but should make the bathroom more pleasant!

I need to get geared up to cook dinner tonight. Which is why I passed up going to BerryHill on Montrose this afternoon. This should regulate Joe to come home at a decent hour, too!

No comments: