Sunday, February 26, 2006

Early morning

It's always easier to get up in the morning when I know I don't have to work!! Joe and I were up around 4 - a combination of being too full from Lupe's fajitas and a little tipsy from the margaritas caused us to go to sleep fairly early. I hate sleeping on such a full stomach - I remember having vivid weird dreams, but I can't remember exactly what they were.

Nancy, Joe's aunt, is visiting this weekend. We are going to James and Val's place this afternoon for Lori's bday party. She is having it at build-a-bear at the Baybrook Mall. That's where our old Some friend Jonathan, who is also a hairdresser, supposedly has his own Toni and Guy. We'll have to check it out!

My goal for next month is to take lots of pictures every day and make a month in the life kind of scrapbook. Inspired by Stacy Julian. Thinking of her, where is my book????

I think I will tidy up a bit more and try to get some pics organized for my 2005 year in review layout. Laters!

No comments: