Monday, February 06, 2006

Home again

Our ski trip was a blast!! I wish we could go more often! I have been trying to upload some pictures, but it's not working, so I'll try again later.

We flew to Denver on Wednesday morning, and after some drama with the rental cars, made our way to Beaver Creek by about 1 pm. Our lodge was amazing. We each had our own room and bathroom and there was a lot of living space to hang out in.

That afternoon we went grocery shopping and got settled. Peg cooked every meal which was great.

We skiied 3 days. I usually spent half the day with Ken and Peg and the other half with Joe. I like to go a bit faster than our friends but not as fast as Joe and Joey. We had fabulous weather - Friday morning was the coldest. Snow came down every night as well, so the skiing was just great. Couldn't ask for better weather or company!

No comments: