Thursday, February 23, 2006

Mini-swat

I worked out with Beth and Greg Apke, a couple from the Met, this morning. We did a pseudo-SWAT workout along the bayou. I miss having SWAT on tues/thurs, especially now since 1 - I am no longer training for the marathon and 2 - I lost my running buddy! Nothing bonds people more than having to get up at the crack of dawn and working out! That's what really got Cindy and I to be closer friends. We would run and just talk about anything and everything. Man, I miss her already!

Work was rather stressful yesterday and I didn't get out until late so I didn't go to yoga. I did make some rice and veggies to go with the chicken Joe made so the night wasn't a total loss. And Idol! was on, which made my night. I don't know why I love that show so much. I definitely enjoyed the guys' performances much better than the girls. The girls did way too many slow ballads. My favorite is still Ace. He is hot and can sing!

Joe's aunt Nancy is coming to visit this weekend. Since we haven't seen her in over a year it will be a good time, but I feel bad because we still have no furniture! Hopefully it will be here within the next month....

Laters!

No comments: