Saturday, February 11, 2006

The weekend

...isn't as fun when you have to work both days! Oh well, such is life. That's not a bad trade-off for having a three day weekend every other week.

I've got some many ideas of things I want/need to scrap. I'm just having a hard time implementing. I think a lot stems from the fact that most of my pictures are digital now, so I have difficulty envisioning what I want to scrap. I know now that I don't have to scrap every single picture, but we DO so many things, it's hard to know where to begin! So I keep organizing and re-organizing my stuff...I guess that's a start!

I know I want to make 2 gift albums - one for Cindy and one for Alan. I'm bummed that my Snapfish pictures aren't here yet!! Hopefully I'll get them by Tuesday.

That's all for now. Heigh ho, Heigh ho, It's off to work I go!

No comments: