Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday already!?!?!

I can't believe how fast time goes by. It's almost the end of March. This year is almost 25% over. Good lord, can it slow down some?!?!?

It is like 40 degress outside. WTF???? I thought spring was supposed to be here and it's colder than it has been in a long time. Needless to say I was not inspired to get up and run in the cold. Maybe tomorrow (ha!). Instead, I'm organizing pics and thinking of things to scrap. I am going to do 3 year-in-review layouts based on the ones I've seen from DD's class in BPS. I've done all my Christmas card layouts. So technically I will be "caught up!" But I would really like to do an album for our China trip (that's what I can use that red album I bought from Create for less for). But first I need to finish A&P's book. That's the project for this weekend!

I guess I should go get ready for work...

No comments: