Thursday, March 16, 2006

Love to sweat!

So I managed to motivate myself to get up and work out this morning. I got to the gym early and did some elliptical trainer before the new boot camp class with John started. We were in the parking lot for the hour and did lots of lunges, running, and squats. My legs are going to be jelly today, but I really enjoyed the class. Richard's class used to be more like this - I will definitely be coming back for more next week!

So trolling around the blogs that I read, I came across some more cool questions I'd like to think about.

WHAT WERE YOU DOING 10 YEARS AGO:I was 24 (good lord I feel old!) I was working on my Master's degree at UTA, trying to figure out what I was going to be when I grow up.
WHAT WERE YOU DOING 1 YEAR AGO:I was at the job I am at now: Optometrist for Lasik Plus. Joe and I were contemplating moving out of Alan and Patrick's place, since it was taking us so long to find a place to buy.
5 SNACKS THAT YOU ENJOY:
chocolate
cookies
bananas
M&M's
peanut butter
5 SONGS TO WHICH YOU KNOW ALL THE LYRICS:
Holiday (well, anything by Madonna)
A Little Respect (well, anything by Erasure)
Rio (well, anything by Duran Duran)
Bizarre Love Triangle (well, anything by New Order)
Shake the Disease (well, anything by Depeche Mode) - you get the idea!
5 THINGS YOU WOULD DO IF YOU WERE A MILLIONAIRE:
Buy a house in NYC and have Darryl furnish the whole thing
travel all over the world - Australia/New Zealand; African safari with Joe; Mount Everest
have annual all-expenses paid trip to Miami with my friends
make sure friends and family were all taken care of
shop!
5 THINGS YOU WOULD NEVER WEAR, BUY OR GET AGAIN:
tapered jeans (not my best look)
leg warmers
leggings
big shoulder pads
high bangs (yes the 80's thing is back, but if you've worn it once you're probably to old to wear it again!)
5 THINGS YOU LIKE DOING:
scrapbooking
surfing the internet
reading
shopping.
eating out with Joe or friends
5 FAVORITE TOYS
camera.
scanner
ipod (well, lost my mp3 player, would really like a new one)
car
do purses count?
5 BAD HABITS:
procrastinate
messy
don't like to cook enough
pack rat
i'm sure joe can name endless more.....

No comments: