Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Waiting

I took my car to the shop and am waiting for them to tell me it's done. Fingers crossed. Don't need to be at work until 10 so hopefully they will be able to finish it by then!

Boot camp was pretty good today. Not an ass-kicker, but good to get the blood pumpin. I hope yoga will go better tonight!

We had a little get together at Richard's place last night. He lives in the cutest 4-plex. It would be a great place to buy as investment property! He cooked barbeque chicken, beans, corn on the cob and mac and cheese. Yummy! And of course I had two helpings of Darryl's banana pudding. I had to roll out of there by the time AI was over! I think Bucky must go today.

I was going to write something and now I've forgotten...senior moment. Hate those.

No comments: