Sunday, July 30, 2006

Working and playing hard

Tomorrow is the last day of the month. We will be swamped, but hopefully everything will work out and bonus will be good - woo hoo! Then another 4 days until a 3 day weekend. I am really looking forward to that (Marc's bday weekend - uh oh!).

After work Joe and I met up with Marc, D, Matt, Rob, Richard, Darah and Danny. Everyone except Joe and Danny piled into a limo that took us to see Kelly Clarkson! Fun show. She has an amazing voice and I really enjoyed the songs I knew. Unfortunately being at the Woodlands Pavilion was really HOT and HUMID. Rob is a huge KC fan and he had the best time of all of us! And the limo is definitely the way to go - no traffic worries.

Needless to say, leaving Joe and Danny together for 5 hours in Montrose had us back to 2 drunk boys. I didn't stay out much longer after we got back and Joe came home about an hour later.

This morning I had to see patients for about 1 hour. Yoga was out of the question. I don't sleep very well after drinking any amount of alcohol. We met up for our usual brunch at little Berry Hill. This afternoon was spent in front of the TV - Madonna's I'm going to tell you a secret and Garden State. Both very entertaining.

I've been trying to motivate myself to scrap - I just don't know what yet.

Ting finished her race and seemed to be in good spirits. I am so proud of her!

The weekend (what little I had) is almost over - ugh. Just 5 more days to go...

No comments: