Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Feeling better

I dragged my a$$ out of bed at 5:10 this morning and made it to SWAT. They are charging $29 a month for it now, so I really need to commit to doing it. I am glad I went although driving there I was so sleepy!

I have been in a scrapping mood lately but don't know what to scrap....
But here are the last of my 35 random facts...I guess I could scrap these!
9. Sometimes I secretly wonder what it would feel like to be a buxm Barbie-type. I don't want to become one, but I want to know what all the fuss is about.
8. I tend to hoard things. If I find stationary I like, I don't want to use it because it's too nice. Likewise, I am finally starting to use my massive supply of supplies to scrap with. What else are they there for?
7. I have a thing for earlobes. The bigger the better. I like to squeeze them. Joe's are respectable.
6. I also have a thing for grooming other people (and by other people I mean Joe). I like to pluck his eyebrows and any random hairs he has growing. He used to hate it but I think it's growing on him.
5. I am the world's worst procrastinator.
4. I am a very fast reader. If I really like a book sometimes I devour it in one sitting. I think I finished The Da Vinci Code when we flew back from Cabo San Lucas. And I read one of the Harry Potter books on our way to Maui. Granted, they were long flights with nothing else to do, but still.
3. I dream about what I would do if I won the lotto. Of course, I never buy a ticket, but that doesn't stop me from dreaming (did I already write this one?).
2. I tend to fixate and obsess on things, which causes me to lose sleep. I need to learn to LET GO.
1. And FINALLY, although I am 35 I feel more like I'm 25. Why do we have to get older?!?!

No comments: