Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy November!

We only got 2 trick or treaters last night - a pair of Ninjas. Our neighborhood is not the most kid-friendly so I'm surprised we got even 2. Needless to say, we have tons of candy leftover that I need to take to work so I don't eat it all!

My a$$ is still hurting, but the little electrodes the doc put on it yesterday morning did help it feel better, if not for a little while. We may try acupuncture tomorrow morning...may prove to be interesting!

And I really need to stop using my a$$ as an excuse for not working out. He said riding the bike is ok, so I am going to the gym after work to ride for a bit.

Another month is beginning. I always feel like it's a fresh start. Hopefully the weather will stay cool now!

I would like to try the photo a day thing this month. And make a small 6x6 mini album of it. Entirely possible if I just keep the design simple. At the end of the month I will print out the photos and put the album together.

I don't know if I want to use this photo for the first of the month. But I love our house. It's small but cozy. Our first really big purchase. It reminds me how lucky we are to have a house to live in. How that even though we have a small space, it's all ours and we can do whatever we want with it. How nice it is to have tenants so that we don't have a real rent payment. How fortunate we are to have parents that are willing to invest in us so we have a very low interest rate! How having a bright blue house can always make me smile.

Laters :)

No comments: