Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Early morning run

I still love working out in the mornings...when I actually get up. Matt, our noisy neighbor, was having a party last night so we didn't get to sleep as early as we usually do. Then he had people over starting at 4 AM (or at least that's when they woke us up!), so my sleep last night was spotty, to say the least. Joe got up around 5:30 and I was going to try to sleep until 6:30 but my guilt and the noise was too much. So I ran from the house for about 30 minutes. The sun is not quite up yet so I am probably not being as safe as I should, but I run in well-lit, well-trafficked areas so I was ok.

I also hate when I can't think of good come backs until 5 minutes later. A couple of partiers were on Matt's balcony smoking and the guy was like "you're making me feel uphealthy," when he saw me coming in from the run. I should have been like "I'm sure smoking cigarettes at 6 in the morning adds at least 10 years to your life" instead of just nodding and saying "true." Stupid!

We really should start calling the po-po more often, especially on school night!

Tonight I have a happy hour with my Met friends at Cafe le Jadeite. And tomorrow is Kurt and Mike's party. And we leave for Costa Rica Friday! I am looking forward to getting away!

No comments: