Friday, January 05, 2007

Motivation

Lorna, our renter upstairs, moved out over Christmas so now we are renovating before the next potential tenants move in. We got it ready to be painted tomorrow and cleaned as well. A very exciting Friday night indeed!

I have lost my scrappin' mojo and I am looking for inspiration. I guess one thing at a time: my goal for Heidi's class. At first I just wanted to finish decorating the living room, but I think I can work on the whole house with a target date of the weekend after Thanksgiving. I would like to have another early holiday cocktail party so having a finished house by then would be fabulous. So now it's time to save $$, since we got to spend some on the apartments as well as some for new furniture.

Tomorrow is hair cut day! I am in dire need!

No comments: