Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A month to remember

Yay - it's May. My favorite month of the year, mostly because it's my birth month and it's my wedding month. Woot woot! We are off to Cancun on Friday so I am going to be positive the rest of the week and not stress about work too much.
We partially made our goal this month - the first time this year! So at least momma will be getting a mini bonus to help pay for the Tory Burch Patent Leather totes she just purchased! I bought one in black and one in white - one for Tinger and one for myself. I missed the UPS guy yesterday but called them and they will be delivering to work on Wednesday.
I got some happy mail last week and yesterday as well. My second Heidi Swapp package with lots of yummy goodness.
I also got the Ali Edwards KOTM fro CK, last week. I've read some negative stuff about the cute stamps so I think I will try them out for myself.
Too bad we will be gone for National Scrapbooking Day this Saturday, but I think I'll take Cancun. :)

No comments: