Thursday, June 14, 2007

It's been a long week

Today is only Thursday and I still have 4 more days to work. Sunday isn't a full day, but I still have to go in to see the one day post-ops. At least I have been in my scrapping groove and even busted out a page today in less than one hour! Having a kit with ideas definitely helps. I broke down and am subscribing to Poppy Ink and One Page at a Time. I love all the new stuff that is coming out and am also getting inspiration to use my stash. Love love love.

1 comment:

Jody said...

I want to see your creations. COme post your layouts at SIStv! We'd love to praise your pages! There's so much love over there. I hope you strut your stuff for us. If not, post them here. I STILL want to see what you've been doing! LOVE that Poppy Ink too! =) Happy weekend.