Sunday, June 10, 2007

Nothing to do but scrap.

I was all ready to go to yoga this morning when...the beemer wouldn't start. Ugh! I called my friend Joe W. to help me. He thought it was either the battery or the alternator. When he came over, we tried to jump start it, but the engine wouldn't turn over. So we think it's the alternator. Which means I have to call the wrecker (luckily is free with my extended warranty) and take it in to the shop tomorrow morning.

I don't mind not being able to go anywhere. Now I have an excuse not to go the the grocery store! Of course, living on cereal and cherries is probably not the most nutritious thing...

So I have been on a scrapping roll. I have completed 5 1 page layouts and a 2 page spread. I have really been jonesin to scrap so call me a Scrappy Camper!

Another fun quiz:
A SNAPSHOT OF ME AT THIS MOMENT
Yourself: stranded :)
Your Partner: travelling
Your Hair: short but growing out
Your Mother: inspiration
Your Father: hard-working
Your Favorite Item: camera
Your Dream Last Night: about my friend Matt B - miss him!
Your Favorite Drink: Ice cold water
Your Dream Car: M5
Dream Home: clean
The Room You Are In: office/guest room/storage area
Your Fear: being to old to have babies
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: a mommy
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: me, myself and I
You're Not: insecure
One of Your Wish List Items: travel to Australia
The Last Thing You Did: scrapped
You Are Wearing: one of my pink yoga outfits
Your Favorite Weather: 80 degrees, sunny and low humidily
Your Favorite Book: too many - The Lord of the Rings
Last Thing You Ate: big bowl of cherries
Your Life: busy
Your Mood: calm
Your Best Friend: Ting/Shaila/Joe/Bill
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: scrapping some more
Your Car: steel blue BMW 330i that won't start
What Are You Doing At The Moment: surfing
Relationship Status: happily married

I should make a layout with these quizzes I do!

No comments: