Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Back to Bloggin'

I am going to do my best to post a little something something until the end of the month. The last week of the month always tends to be the most stressful for me because of work and I want to remember to take a minute and BREATHE.




Joe and I enjoyed a yummy dinner and even better dessert from Mo Mong and Cold Stone last night. I always look forward to our cheat meal/date night. On Sat we will be going out for Ken's belated 40th bday so that will count as the cheat meal for this week.
This eating healthy thing is great although I don't feel like I have lost much weight. I could like to get rid of the bit of chub right around my waist. I guess if I tried to actually eat LESS as well as more healthfully it would be more productive but that requires too much work!

No comments: