Monday, August 13, 2007

Monday already?

Sundays are great days because we work out in the morning and have the rest of the day to do whatever we want. Many times the doing nothing involves our friends and hanging out. Yesterday was no exception. We spent the afternoon in Kirt and Mike's pool. They have been working in KC all summer so we really enjoyed spending time with them as well as everyone else (Ken, Peg, Johnny, Matt, Rob, Marc, Joe, Richie, Marc and Darryl). Yesterday was scorching hot as well so being in the water helped cool us down.
But now the weekend is over and it's back to the grind. The OD in Dallas quit, yet again, so Dr. Do is having to travel up there tomorrow and I will be by myself for Tues, Wed, and Thurs. I don't know why the Dallas office has so much drama!
So I am trying to gear myself up. It's very very difficult!

No comments: