Friday, September 07, 2007

Daily Creativity

When Joe is away I find it hard to motivate myself to get up and run. I made it to the gym yesterday, but not so much today. My saving grace is yoga this afternoon.
I am loving the new BPS class I am taking. Doing something creative everyday for the month of Sept. She gives us a layout to do every other day and then a mini project like card or tag the other days. I haven't been doing the mini projects but I love having the guidance to do layouts. I have a hard time designing my own layouts so scraplifing and using sketches are perfect for me!
I also signed up for a class in Oct using kits. Hopefully we'll be making lots of layouts so I can use up my stash!
One more day and I'm off to Wisconsin. This week has felt like a long one even though it's only been 4 days...

No comments: