Thursday, November 29, 2007

Where does the time go?

December is almost here. I am starting to get in the Christmas spirit but sometimes things can become overwhelming. I have all these ideas in my head that I would like to do, but the execution is the difficult part (for me at least!). I have already ordered my Christmas cards, thank goodness, but I haven't even started on my Christmas shopping. That's why I love e-shopping...I don't have to leave the comfort of my own home!
I am a little annoyed that I will be out of town for work this weekend, when it could have been a nice weekend at home, catching up and getting ready for Christmas. I am trying to let it go and not get stressed about it but, again, sometimes I let little things get me all worked up. I think I inherited this personality trait from my mom.
At least I have some new music to listen to

(I wish I could have seen them live! Hopefully they will be touring next year. Simon's voice is still fabulous and John Taylor is still hot!)

No comments: