Sunday, December 16, 2007

Whirlwind weekend

Our good friend AP was in town from London this weekend so we spent most of our free time with him and our friends. Friday night after yoga we met him, his parents and sister/bil at Segaris, a small seafood restaurant that A loves. Afterwards we met the boys at Meteor for a few drinks.
Last night A had a party at his sister's house for everyone to get together. It was great seeing all our friends in one place! We went to Etro for some 80's music and then habitat for some house music. The party ended, like many do, at Club Rue until the wee hours of the morning!
Today Kirt and Mike (the new/replacement gays) had us over for a yummy brunch and we met everyone at Berry Hill. I just got home because I needed a little break and rest from it all...Meteor is hosting an all Madonna party tonight that I thought I wanted to go to, but I may stay at home and catch up on DDR shows instead...

1 comment:

tinger said...

Your Sundays are crazy! I can't take too much Berry Hill ;-) But sounds like a fun weekend! xoxo