Tuesday, January 29, 2008

400th post! {+ fun with brushes}

So instead of getting ready for working out and getting ready for work, this morning I have been scrapping and experimenting with digital frames for photos. I am not into digital scrapping as I like the feel of paper in my hand but I do like the look of different frames around photos. I have been playing around with some free frames off of Two Peas. Of course the really cool ones cost $$ but I don't know if I am ready to make that investment.

They are certainly fun to play with but now I must go and deal with real life - boo!

2 comments:

tinger said...

Wow. 400 posts. that is b/c you posts are 2 sentences long ;-)

Nice Guy said...

Free and easy digital scrapbooking online @ http://www.ScrapbookGenerator.com (upload photo, choose free template, print)