Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Random post

I have this thing with long fingernails - I hate having them. My nails are actually fairly healthy and grow pretty fast. I feel like I cut them as short as possible and am doing fine with them until one day - BOOM - all of a sudden they are long and annoying. This discovery happened during the ski trip and my nails were getting on my nerves the whole time and of course I forgot to bring the mini-manicure set Joe's mom put in my stocking for Christmas! I finally cut them nice a short this morning. And I feel much better. (Yes I am weird and goofy, this I have accepted. I think this idiosincracy (sp?) stems from having to keep my nails short for piano. And don't EVEN get me started on long toenails - that is even grosser!)

1 comment:

tinger said...

Perhaps this is a Wang trait as I, too, HATE having long fingernails. I have to keep them as short as possible... and agreed, long toenails and super GROSS and creepy... basic hygiene - everyone should be on board...