Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sleeping is for pansies.

I think this morning was a record for me in terms of getting up to work out - 4AM baby! Joe wanted to run early so he would have time to lift weights and go to home depot before work. He is so efficient! So we were running in the Met garage by 4:30. Luckily I am a morning person by nature and don't mind the early hour too much: 1) as a young child mom would make us go to bed early early so I am used to sleeping early and not a night owl at all, 2) with our different work hours sometimes early in the morning is the most time I spend with Joe during the week, 3) I like exercising in the morning because it gives me more energy throughout the day and 4)it gives me more time to piddle around on the computer (i.e. blog) before I go to work! So it's a win win situation.

Now please excuse me while I go take a nap ;)!

1 comment:

tinger said...

Wow - 4am is early! I had some technical difficulties (ie the alarm did not go off) so I did not go to seals today. You and Josephine will be my inspiration going forward for getting up early!!!