Monday, May 19, 2008

A little hungover

some from thisbut mostly from this{I can't remember the last time I did a shot of tequila. At least it was Patron!}
But regardless of the hangover I had a great early bday celebration yesterday, which I spent with most of the peeps I love.
Fortunately (or unfortunately, whichever way you choose to see it), we only had one casualty during the day's festivities: my Canon Point-and-shoot. Joe very wisely took my fancy camera home but I always have to have at least one camera with me so my trusty Canon was by my side the rest of the night. I think my purse fell during the night and with it my camera. So now whenever you turn it on, all you see is this:I am a little bummed as the camera was less than 2 years old, but I guess now I know what I'd like Joe to buy me for my bday!

1 comment:

tinger said...

Fun times, Yarb! Glad you had a good celebration!