Friday, May 09, 2008

TGIF!

This has been a weird week - I feel like I have been busy but haven't gotten much done. This probably has to do with the fact that we have gone out almost every night since I've been home. So the house is slowly turning into a wreck and I haven't had any time to scrap! (hee hee) I want to get "caught up" this weekend - cleaning, resting, etc. We'll see how it goes.

I finally went back to yogi yesterday. After taking a 10 day hiatus I thought it would be hard, but I actually had one of the best practices I've had in a long time. Maybe because I let my muscles rest a bit? I got into the poses a lot easier than I expected and it really felt good. So I am getting back on track with the work outs!

And although it is Friday I do have to work this weekend - boo! I am ready for Sunday already...

No comments: