Sunday, June 01, 2008

Happy June!

Wow, we are already in June 2008! Where does the time go?!?!

I am starting the 2nd day of my 3 day weekend and am enjoying my 72 hours off to its fullest. Yesterday was spent working out in the mornning, catching up on Top Chef and Lost (!!) in the afternoon and watching SATC (LOVED it!) and eating yummy Indian food at Indika with Ken and Peg in the evening.

Today we are running and practicing yoga, going to the g-store and spending the afternoon and Kirt and Mike's pool - yeah for summer weather and water!

ETA: Unfortunately we didn't have any pool time today - our friends got called to work so we had to take a rain check. So I have been scrapbooking to my heart's content this afternoon. I am going to practice some photography later on.

1 comment:

tinger said...

yes, i know.. time just seems to fly by! thanks for taking me to the aeroport this morning. i am at the library checking my emails!

xoxo