Wednesday, June 18, 2008

quick update

So my one reader was complaining that I haven't been update so I thought I would leave you a quick note. So I got into the NYC marathon which is in November. To get into better marathon shape I want to start to up my daily mileage. So far I have run 12 miles since Monday, which is pretty good for me. Joe says that you start losing weight when you run 30+ miles a week. I am ready for that time to come!

My other big thing is yoga. I have been trying to practice a bit more - usually 3-4 times per week. I'd like to try at least 5x but it's hard. Sometimes I just get tired! On the good note I am definitely getting better at drop backs and I am still loving it.

And the third big thing is SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!! My favorite show ever! I wish I could dance like those kids. My inspiration :)

1 comment:

tinger said...

1) you don't need to loose weight - you look great!

2) you basically are a professional yogi - you are that good. 5X as week would be a lot, in addition to the increased milage.

3) someday soon, we'll both be able to dance like the SYTYCD kids. i'll call today on the hip hop dance classes!