Friday, July 18, 2008

Make it work

Yippee - another fave reality show is on again - Project Runway! It's so weird, everytime a new show starts it takes me a while to warm up to the new contestants and stop comparing them to the previous season. Take, for example, SYTYCD, my fave ever. I am really enjoying the dancing and all, but I haven't been as attached to the peeps this year. Don't get me wrong, I am still going to see them live if and when they come to town, but it doesn't seem the same. Still love it though!

I am ready for the weekend. Hopefully we'll just be doing a whole lotta nothin'!

1 comment:

tinger said...

I know SYTYCD is definitely going on tour, just not sure if they are coming to H-town. Would assume so... can I tag along if you go? Also, Boom totally called that the chubby Asian guy was gonna get kicked off of Proj Runway from the first 5 mins! He was kinda an egotistical jerk...