Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It never fails...

Today was one of those great yoga days when I felt very flexible, our instructor was in a good mood and I had a good practice. And now I am going to be gone for like a month! I know I can practice on my own, but it's much easier to sandbag when no one in watching and you don't get any better.

At least I have valid reasons for missing yogi in Sept - Spain (woot!) and working up in Dallas/Arlington. I am actually looking forward to a change in work environment (hopefully will be a bit less busy) and seeing the 'rents as well as Ann and Ree.

My posts have been a bit short and boring lately. Just not much to report and half of my readership I see practically everyday, so she already knows what's going on!

1 comment:

tinger said...

Yarbs - that is gonna change soon so you'd better post every day!!! P.S. I need to go to yoga on Sunday! Didn't go today (surprise surprise) - was too tired...