Monday, December 15, 2008

Busy Day

Today I
...ran 4 miles
...ate breakfast
...caught up with my blogs and Facebook
...made my Christmas journal pag
...practiced 1.5 hours of yoga
...let Ruby out
...met Joe for lunch
...went to the Galleria and Target for Christmas shopping
...picked up the mail
...created 2 scrapbook pages
...organized my patterned paper by color and tried to organize my embellishments
...listend to my iTunes
...realized I have way too much scrap crap
I still have to
...make dinner
...take Christmas photos of my friends Jason and Mark
...upload photos to digital frame for Gram and Grandpa K
...get ready for tomorrow
Whew!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for helping out with Rubles! She (and I) greatly appreciate it! I am feeling a bit sickly as of last night and today. The wonky weather has messed up my immune system!!!