Thursday, December 11, 2008

It snowed!

I can't believe it snowed yesterday. Of course it didn't really stick to the ground or stay (too bad - no snow day from work!) but we got snow!The snow started coming down harder when we got our tree!

Currently it is still only 34 degrees outside - very very chilly for our early morning run and I am starting to get cold again (must take warm shower after blogging) and the high is only 58 today. But it looks like today is going to be the coldest day for at least the next 10 days. I don't mind the cold - I wouldn't mind maybe a week or 2 of straight cold weather as long as it didn't stay too long!

Our tree before:and after:{I need to take better photos - maybe this morning when we get some more light}
I got the idea to use our medals from the races we have done to decorate the tree as well. Pretty clever, if I do say so myself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh your tree looks lovely, and the snow - very pretty! As long as you don't need to go anywhere. hehe