Thursday, December 04, 2008

It's a mental sport

Running not only requires physical fitness but mental fitness as well. Some days you are raring to go, others not so much. Today was one of those other days for me. My plan was to run 6 miles, but I just wasn't feeling it today. So I stopped after 3 and barely felt guilty about it! I wasn't really that tired, but I just couldn't make myself run anymore. Maybe it was the cold - the temperature fell from 76 to 46 degrees last night. Only here in H-town!

Other news - the hubs has been feeling sick lately. He went to the doctor yesterday but all she gave him was allergy medication. And he isn't feeling much better. So I didn't get a good photo this morning.

I have been good keeping up with my Christmas journal. Keeping it simple has helped. I plan on adding my December photos to the back of the layout.

Our computer has been acting up - I got some spam on Facebook and I think it's infecting our hardware - boo. So right now having difficutly adding photos on blogger. Will post photos later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought you might have had a virus with FB - but I think that is fairly common. Hope Josephine feels better and you guys get your comput sorted out!