Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Just not feeling it

The running that is. I had a great yoga practice last night but I am definitely not motivated to run in the morning. Doesn't help that Joe is feeling sick so still in bed and it's wet and cold outside. I keep telling myself, just 30 minutes, is all you need to do! So maybe when it gets lighter outside I will run from the house.

I am also annoyed that I cannot find my planner/binder. It's definitely not inside to house so it may be in the trunk of my car or at my sister's place (have you seen it - small green binder with 2008 calendar inside). Please let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do'nt force yourself, just let go and enjoy the sparetimes.....

Anonymous said...

I hear ya - 30 mins is all i can squeak out these days... i haven't seen your planner - did you see it when you were over today?