Thursday, February 26, 2009

That never happens

This has been a busy and stressful week at work. I am ready for a breather. But I am in a better mood now than I was about an hour ago. As I was doing my early morning Facebook catchup, I noticed I had a message in my inbox. It was from a boy I knew in high school. He was a year older than me and I had an insane crush on him for one summer. Nothing ever happened, I fell in love with B and really forgot about the boy.

This message was actually an apology for being a jerk to me in high school (really, just ignorning the fact that he knew I liked him - the usual 16 year old drama). Now I have not really given this crush much thought since it happened, but I really appreciated the note. It was very sweet and restored my faith in mankind :)

But what really probably happened is that he realized how fabulous I am and wanted to "make ammends" before becoming friends ;)!

No comments: