Thursday, July 02, 2009

Please step away from the toaster oven!

Having some food issues this morning. First, as I go to sprinkle some cinnamon on my oatmeal, I open the wrong side of the container and end up dumping out half of its contents before I realized what happened. I love cinnamon, but too much just is not good. So I have to make another bowl of oatmeal (sans cinnamon this time!). Then, I decide I want some toast so I put a couple slices in the toaster. After the timer goes off, this is what I was left with:I am the worst cook ever! I ended up eating some untoasted bread instead. I think I am going to be eating out for lunch!

1 comment:

tingaling said...

neither of us are good cooks, but that is ok. at least we are smart and interesting and cute! definitely weren't married for our culinary smarts ;-)