Saturday, August 01, 2009

Early morning

I love the possibilities of the morning: waking up, making a mental to do list, enjoying the quiet. I love these things even more when I have a whole weekend off!{Thinking of being off from work: I can't decide if work is more stressful when we are super busy or super slow...the recession has finally been hitting H-town over the last few months and it is quite evident at my practice. But I guess I must keep on keepin' on.}

Anyhoo, I took a break from running this morning but still work up early. I don't like to break my routine, even on the weekends, because it makes it that much harder to get back into the swing of things come Tuesday morning. Joe was up already by 5 AM so he made me a nice fresh cup of coffee.He is going on superlong bike ride with some of his triathlon buddies today so he spent most of the morning getting ready. He left about an hour ago and is actually riding his bike to meet his friends, so even being a little green while exercising!{Yes, he is looking a little skinny these days...he is really focused on doing well in Arizona come November}
My plan for today? See patients for about 1 hour, practice yoga, have lunch with Tinger, get my hair highlighted, meet Joe for manis and pedis and rest before Marc's bday party tonight! And hopefully document the day in photos, as usual!

2 comments:

Paul said...

Sounds like a lovely day.

Tingaling said...

Great seeing you on Saturday, if only for a little bit! Love getting up early as well, something we inherited from Mumsie?