Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hotter than Hades!

One thing about being in an ice-chest of an office...you forget how HOT it can be outside! On workdays I am outside running in the early morning hours and out when the sun is starting to come down. But running around during the day really makes me realize what 95+degree weather feels like!

I practiced yoga after seeing patients in the morning. And then stopped by TJ Maxx before getting my haircut. I used to love scouring the racks at places like TJ, Ross and Marshall's. Now when I go there I just think how much fugly clothes are out there!

I love having short hair but the only pitfall is that it needs to be cut more often. I had an appointment for Oct (before my 20 HS reunion - ack!) but decided I wanted to have some fresh hair for Annie's wedding in LA next week! I love the cut...photos to come soon.

After the haircut I stopped by Lululemon - didn't find anything I couldn't live without. And I tried to stop by Buffalo Exchange for some thrifting, but the traffic was horrible and parking non-existent on Westheimer. So I settled for going to my old fave, the Gap. I knew I wanted a pair of boyfriend jeans, which I got with and extra $20 offbut a dress caught my eye so I tried it on and now it is at home with me.I think it looks cuter in person than in the photo...I didn't even notice it when I was pre-shopping online! I am also hoping that it goes on sale in the next 2 weeks so I can get a price adjustment ;).

Now I think I am going to take a break, cool off a bit and get ready for dinner with the girls in a few hours!

1 comment:

tinger said...

Cute jeans and dress!