Monday, October 19, 2009

Great weekend

Spending the week away from home was no fun, but it did make me appreciate being home that much more!

On Sunday I made it to yoga. Unfortunately not practicing for a whole week really set me back on some of the poses, but I really need to remember it's not about getting in the poses, it's about breathing and stretching etc etc etc. The next month or two I will not be practicing as regularly because of my travel schedule and really need to appreciate what I can do and let go of the rest.

Joe and I had a yummy brunch at one of our favorite casual dining places, Empire Cafe.IMG_6881I enjoyed a chai latte while Joe got some regular coffeeIMG_6879. And I ate a breakfast quesadillaIMG_6883while Joe chowed down on some Italien toastIMG_6882.

Later yesterday afternoon we met up with our friends for a Funday Sunday. Our regular spot Berry Hill is no longer happenin' but a new bar, Bronx, has opened in its place.IMG_6888
2009 10 18 photo
IMG_6897
IMG_6898
IMG_6911(The last photo is of the 2 DJs who used to play at BH!)

Today Joe and I ate outside at Discovery Green. We also saw a cool exhibit of different decorated globesDSC_5411
DSC_5418
DSC_5419
DSC_5409
DSC_5427Here are some of my favorites.

I am currently debating on whether I am going to practice some yoga this afternoon. I think I am more in the mood for a nap!

1 comment:

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

what a great pictoral record.