Thursday, October 08, 2009

Neglected

I feel like I have been neglecting the ole bloggy lately but I guess, like anything, my inspiration and motivation come in waves. I guess I could post about how unprepared I was this morning to run 7 miles in a sauna (well, not really, but that's literally how it feels like when you step outside right now...welcome, global warning!).

Or I could post how I am putting together my outfits for the weekend...gotta look good for the 20 year high school reunion!

Or I could post how the hubs literally packed a car full of stuff for a 4 day weekend (granted half of it was workout gear but still...).

I could even post that I am just looking forward to spending some quality time with friends and family this weekend.

Instead I think I will just get back to life...

No comments: