Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Obsessed

I have been obsessed with following fashion blogs and taking pictures of daily outfits lately. Don't know why, but it's making me happy so I'm going with it. {Unfortunately this leaves little time for scrapping, which I feel a bit guily about...but I figure it's ok to take a break from a hobby every once in a while. I am still taking photos like a madwoman tho!}

I have been especially obsessed with different types of necklaces. I have been stalking a couple from ATLoft, and finally took the plunge with my 30% FnF coupon!new necklace 2This 1st one is from Lisa for Loft and I had been eyeing it for a while but didn't want to pay full retail.new necklace 1This other one I had been eyeing the 1st time I came to SA for work but again, wanted to wait for a sale.

I really need to stop travelling for work so I stop shopping! What else is a girl to do when she's out of town?

1 comment:

tinger said...

I like them both! Will have to borrow sometime ;-) once I can be up and about. I have a 20% off AT or ATLoft coupon for you (for full priced merch, but with the coup, it is like it is on sale).

XOXO