Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Holiday Manifesto

Starting today, December first, I will keep a Christmas journal. In it, I will write something every day to reflect on the holidays of my past, enjoy the holidays of the present and dream about the holidays of the future. To some, this would be a stack of papers and trivial scribbles, but not to me. I am taking back my Christmas, I am letting it be something I relish and most importantly I am giving at least fifteen minutes to myself, every day, no matter how crazy this season becomes. I will make something with my own hands, my own words and my own memories.2009 12 01 photoThe last few months have been super crazy and I am trying by best not to get stressed out about being behind. I hope this is my last week to go out of town for work and then I can really get into the holiday spirit, but I am also trying to bring it with me!

Today I drove to San Antonio, worked, ate lunch with the hubs, worked some more, picked up dinner at Whole Foods, and watched The Hangover. I can't complain!looking up :)

No comments: