Sunday, January 24, 2010

loverly weekend

I had quite a busy weekend and I'm glad it's not over yet (I heart Mondays off!)! Mom drove down to see the little peanut on Thursday 2010 01 21 photoand we all had dinner together (the hubs picked up some fish tacos from BH - yums).

On Friday I visited Tingaling, Mum and the peanut at lunch. He is growing so fast!That night we belatedly celebrated D's birthday at Dolce Vita, after yoga with Erik.2010 01 22 photoUnfortunately we couldn't eat any of their delicious pizza because of our ban on gluten this month, but the other food was delicious and they even served a flourless chocolate torte which was quite tasty! Much fun was had by allD's birthday dinner at Dolce Vita

On Saturday G came over for early morning coffee talk. I had to see patients for about 1 hour and then the hubs and I headed to the Met for Yemike's Vinyasa yoga class. Her class was definitely challenging, but I enjoy pushing myself. I think I have really found my thing with yoga.

We spent the afternoon hanging out, scrapping (!), and grocery shopping. Some friends of ours were having a private party at their new bar so a few peeps stopped by the house for impromptu cocktails before we headed to the bar. Nouveau Art Bar openingIt was beautifully decorated inside with tons of Tiffany lamps in all sizes.Nouveau Art Bar openingMore fun was had by all.Nouveau Art Bar opening
Nouveau Art Bar opening
Nouveau Art Bar opening
Today I went to yoga with Ed (the hubs slept in) and my legs were spent. I can't remember the last time I practiced yoga 3 days in a row (if I go tomorrow it will be 4!). We met our peeps at 1308 for brunch and then went to poolside at Kurt's because of the beautiful day. I did make a side trip to KL where I ordered some cool Dsquared sunnies from D with the GC I got for my birthday ages ago!01.24.10
I am tired now and off to bed. Tomorrow should be another great day filled with yoga, sisters, and babies!

No comments: