Sunday, January 17, 2010

new boots

I have realized that I have far too much clothes in my overstuffed closet and I am trying my best not to buy more...but sometimes I just can't resist a good sale! That aside, what I do feel I am lacking is in my shoes. I have been obsessed with shoes but really haven't been buying too many. So my goal this year is to buy less clothes and some better shoes.
01.17.10
My first shoe puchase this year is this pair of gray boots from, of all places, Ann Taylor Loft (one of my new favorites stores last year!). I saw them this fall while in NYC but didn't want to pay the $200+ price tag. On my lunch break this Thursday I decided to drop by to see if they had anything on supersale - and found these (+an extra 25% off!). I have been obsessed with finding some good flat boots. I have bought and returned 3 pairs from Endless.com (luckily free shipping both ways!). These are perfect. They are a nice distressed leather that fit over my giant calves plus jeans! I have a feeling I will be wearing them a lot until the spring!

While at Loft I tried on a couple of their new dresses:
Blooms Print Dress with Necklace detail
loft

Ink Dot Sheath Dress
loft
, which is super super cute and I hope goes on sale before all the size 4s sell out!

But I am focused. I need a new dress like I need a hole in my head. So the next pair of shoes? I'm thinking some cute black ballet flats are in order...

No comments: