Sunday, March 14, 2010

Madonnarama

When the hubs and I first started dating (over 10 years ago - eeps!), our favorite thing to do was to go clubbing. We both enjoy house music (what many peeps think of as "techno") and dancing. This continued on into married life until the past 3-4 years. With work and working out and not wanted to be completely spent (a.k.a. hungover) the next day, we go out but usually with friends for dinner/drinks. My interest in going to clubs has definitely waned (especially since everyone out looks like they are about 12!).

South Beach is one of our friends' favorite haunts, but I haven't been there in over a year. Just not my thing anymore.

I do, however, make one exception. Every year they host an all-Madonna-all-night party called, you guessed it, the Madonnarama. We always have such a great time because the music is so fun! Last night was no exception! And although I am still paying the price today, it was totally worth it.Madonnarama 2010Here we are at our place before heading to SoBe.Madonnarama 2010Inside the club.Madonnarama 2010My favorite boy ever!Madonnarama 2010Some cuties.Madonnarama 2010More cuties.Madonnarama 2010Fabulous costume!

1 comment:

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

OMG, you guys looked like you had a rad time!