Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Still missing my hour

I had big plans to get up early and work out this morning. However, when the alarm went off at 5 AM, I decided to turn it off and sleep "just a little more." Fast forward to me yawning a looking at the clock...good lord, it's already 6:30! So there goes those plans! Fortunately I have yoga after work, so all is not lost.

I am wearing a pair of new J. Crew cords to work today. I'm not sure if they can be counted as "business" casual, but since they are new and not worn out and it's still chilly enough to wear them, I will just because.
03.17.10
And look, I even had to to take a remix photo, upload and edit and blog it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even if the cords are a little casual, that gorgeous cardi ups your "business" cred. ;)

amy kelinda said...

I love the cardigan and top you wore with the cords! And what color are those cords in? They're lovely! I oversleep all the time, hahaha... So I know what you mean about sleeping in for "just a little longer" and finding that you've overslept by an hour, haha!

Elaine said...

Love the cords! I think this would pass as a business outfit for sure!!

Enter to win a women's Orient watch!
clothedmuch.blogspot.com

What Would a Nerd Wear said...

hey i think i have those cords!!
and i love that cardigan!

Unknown said...

I love how you wear color! I think cords work as business casual--I just can't get used to wearing slacks and I don't like how I look in khakis, so I feel limited to cords and jeans. Good think I can wear jeans to work, though tomorrow I'm going to a client site (which usually means no jeans) to measure spaces (which is totally awkward in a skirt) so I think it's cords tomorrow!